Jeep Compass Reviews
The 2020 Jeep Compass is turning heads around Indiana for good reason. Its off-road capabilities and comfort are hard to beat! If you’re looking for a compact SUV that is tough enough to handle almost any job with style, check out the Jeep Compass. Tri-Star Indiana don’t expect you to just take our word for it. Find out here what the experts are saying in their Jeep Compass reviews and then decide for yourself, and if you want to learn more about a Jeep Compass review or explore the Compass in person, contact Tri-Star Indiana.
The 2020 Jeep Compass: Key Specs
The 2020 Jeep Compass SUV has a host of features that bring convenience and style to Homer City drivers. Not only is the Compass rugged, but it also provides incredible fuel economy. Check out the Compass key specs below:
- $22,105 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 HP
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
Learn more about the Jeep Compass towing capacity and other performance specs when you visit Tri-Star Indiana.
Expert Jeep Compass Reviews
While our team at Tri-Star Indiana near Clymer loves the Jeep Compass, you don’t have to just take our word for it. Trusted automotive experts in the industry have given kudos to the Compass in their automotive reviews. Read what leading car specialists have to say in their Jeep Compass review:
- CarandDriver.com: Car and Driver is a popular resource for Jeep Compass reviews. They say, “While the 2020 Jeep Compass ranks behind the best crossovers and SUVs, it will satisfy brand loyalists who want practical and recognizable transportation.”
- KBB.com: “If you’re looking for a compact-crossover SUV you can take into the thickest off-road conditions, the 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk should be at the top of your list.”
- Autotrader.com: “In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Learn More About the Jeep Compass at Tri-Star Indiana
Don’t just read a Jeep Compass review, experience it for yourself at Tri-Star Indiana. Find out what the buzz is about. Fall in love with adventure again with the 2020 Jeep Compass and make your Marion Center weekends more fun! Our friendly team is available to answer all of your questions and explain your options for trims and pricing. Review our new vehicle specials and then give us a call! Take a look inside the Jeep Compass interior when you visit us.
More from Tri-Star Indiana
Wondering how much the 2021 RAM 2500 can tow? When properly equipped, this heavy-hitter can handle up to 19,680 pounds. To see how engine options and other features impact the Ram 2500 towing capacity, keep reading this guide from Tri-Star Indiana, and then stop by our dealership near Homer City to learn more! RAM 2500 InventoryContact Us…
Looking for a capable yet family-friendly SUV that’s agile enough for crowded Indiana streets? The 2021 Jeep Compass delivers the ample cargo space, versatile interior, and tech features you need every day in Homer City. But which trim level is the best match for your lifestyle and budget? Read on for a breakdown of the Jeep…
You expect class-leading capability from any Jeep SUV — but the Jeep lineup offers much more than that! The Jeep Renegade cabin is packed with the connectivity and comfort features that Homer City families desire most. Below, we’ll explore the Jeep Renegade interior up close — so you know what to expect from this family friendly…