2021 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity
The Jeep Compass towing capacity reaches an impressive 2,000 pounds of power. But what else does the Jeep Compass offer to help you get more out of every Homer City expedition? Learn about the Jeep Compass towing and performance specs with Tri-Star Indiana. Then, feel free to explore our Jeep Compass inventory and find the perfect Compass for your commute.
Jeep Compass Performance
The Jeep Compass towing capacity is made possible by a powerful engine under the hood. Pop open the hood with Tri-Star Indiana to see how the Compass can guide your Clymer cruises on the right path:
- 2.4L Tigershark® engine
- 180 hp
- 175 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- Towing capacity of 2,000 pounds
The Jeep Compass has the power you need to tackle your next weekend getaway with confidence. To buy with added confidence, our finance department can walk you through all of your buying and leasing options.
Other Jeep Compass Towing Features
The Jeep Compass towing capacity is expertly complemented by some additional towing features. To help you tow safely and efficiently on the Marion Center roads, here are some of the other Jeep Compass towing features:
- 4×4 Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: Choose from an available Auto, Snow, Sand, Mud, or Rock mode to help you tow smoothly on even the roughest terrains.
- Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 System: Available for the Jeep Compass Trailhawk®, this system has a 20:1 crawl ratio and low range Trail Rated® capability.
- Hill Descent Control: This system monitors throttle, speed, and braking on steep declines to keep you in control. It automatically applies the brakes for a smooth descent downhill.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection: This system gives you an extra set of eyes by alerting you if vehicles are approaching your blind spot on the road. Rear Cross Path Detection alerts you if any objects are in your path as you’re backing up.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Adaptive Cruise Control monitors the speed of the vehicle in front of you and adjusts your own speed accordingly.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist: Lane Keep Assist alerts you when you’re unintentionally shifting lanes and keeps you centered.
To experience everything that the Jeep Compass has to offer, visit Tri-Star Indiana in-person or online today. Take advantage of our ongoing new vehicle specials to help you get the Jeep Compass you want for a great price.
Drive a Jeep Compass at Tri-Star Indiana
Experience the Jeep Compass towing capacity and capabilities for yourself when you visit Tri-Star Indiana. Contact us to explore our available inventory, compare the different Jeep Compass trim levels, and even apply for financing.
More from Tri-Star Indiana
Wondering how much the 2021 RAM 2500 can tow? When properly equipped, this heavy-hitter can handle up to 19,680 pounds. To see how engine options and other features impact the Ram 2500 towing capacity, keep reading this guide from Tri-Star Indiana, and then stop by our dealership near Homer City to learn more! RAM 2500 InventoryContact Us…
Looking for a capable yet family-friendly SUV that’s agile enough for crowded Indiana streets? The 2021 Jeep Compass delivers the ample cargo space, versatile interior, and tech features you need every day in Homer City. But which trim level is the best match for your lifestyle and budget? Read on for a breakdown of the Jeep…
You expect class-leading capability from any Jeep SUV — but the Jeep lineup offers much more than that! The Jeep Renegade cabin is packed with the connectivity and comfort features that Homer City families desire most. Below, we’ll explore the Jeep Renegade interior up close — so you know what to expect from this family friendly…