2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2020 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. It also has strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Tri-Star Indiana to see how you can save money at Clymer gas pumps. Then get behind the wheel for a test drive to find the right RAM 1500 configuration for your daily commutes.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
With three engines offered, the 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on the configuration:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
Save more on fuel costs with the strong EPA-estimates found throughout the RAM 1500 trim levels. This model even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. In addition to this, if you’re outfitting a commercial fleet, that can result in lower costs for your business. Check out your options at Tri-Star Indiana.
What Is eTorque?
The RAM 1500 is achieving such high mpg ratings all thanks to the crucial eTorque system. Instead of an alternator, models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability. Higher EPA rated fuel economy doesn’t hurt either.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Design – For 2020, the all-new RAM 1500 features an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Tri-Star Indiana
More From Tri-Star Indiana
The all-new 2020 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. It also has strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Tri-Star Indiana to see how you can save money at Clymer…
How much can the Jeep Cherokee tow? When properly equipped, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity rings in at 4,500 pounds. With your choice of three available engines delivering solid performance and power, you get a wide variety of choices to make sure your new Cherokee for sale checks all the boxes in your list…
The Jeep Gladiator available at Tri-Star Indiana in Indiana, PA, is a mid-sized truck that is built to work hard and play hard. The Jeep Gladiator is built with the ruggedness to haul heavy loads, and the vehicle is set up so that you can take it off-road with confidence. The Jeep Gladiator is built so…