2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2020 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. It also has strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Tri-Star Indiana to see how you can save money at Clymer gas pumps. Then get behind the wheel for a test drive to find the right RAM 1500 configuration for your daily commutes.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
With three engines offered, the 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on the configuration:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
Save more on fuel costs with the strong EPA-estimates found throughout the RAM 1500 trim levels. This model even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. In addition to this, if you’re outfitting a commercial fleet, that can result in lower costs for your business. Check out your options at Tri-Star Indiana.
What Is eTorque?
The RAM 1500 is achieving such high mpg ratings all thanks to the crucial eTorque system. Instead of an alternator, models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability. Higher EPA rated fuel economy doesn’t hurt either.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Design – For 2020, the all-new RAM 1500 features an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Tri-Star Indiana
More From Tri-Star Indiana
With the proper equipment, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity maxes out at 7,200 pounds, which is a considerably higher towing capacity than that of its sibling model, the Jeep Cherokee. Even with four available engine options, the Grand Cherokee tow rating stays mostly consistent, meaning Homer City-area drivers can expect strong performance across the…
Ready to upgrade your ride around Homer City? Then look no further than the new Jeep Renegade, a popular SUV that boasts a range of style options in addition to solid performance. Plus, at Tri-Star Indiana, you have the opportunity to match your Jeep Renegade to your personality and style with the various exterior and interior color…
The all-new 2020 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. It also has strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Tri-Star Indiana to see how you can save money at Clymer…