2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2020 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. It also has strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Tri-Star Indiana to see how you can save money at Clymer gas pumps. Then get behind the wheel for a test drive to find the right RAM 1500 configuration for your daily commutes.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
With three engines offered, the 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on the configuration:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
Save more on fuel costs with the strong EPA-estimates found throughout the RAM 1500 trim levels. This model even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. In addition to this, if you’re outfitting a commercial fleet, that can result in lower costs for your business. Check out your options at Tri-Star Indiana.
What Is eTorque?
The RAM 1500 is achieving such high mpg ratings all thanks to the crucial eTorque system. Instead of an alternator, models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability. Higher EPA rated fuel economy doesn’t hurt either.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Design – For 2020, the all-new RAM 1500 features an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Tri-Star Indiana
Check out the new RAM 1500 for sale at Tri-Star Indiana as well as other exciting configurations like the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel. Discover the RAM 1500 trim level options to find the one that fits your heavy-duty lifestyle. Take your favorite for a test drive, browse our new vehicle specials, and contact us with any questions.
More From Tri-Star Indiana
To help you tackle the Homer City roads with full force, the RAM 1500 at Tri-Star Indiana has the power and stability on which you can rely. With six different trim levels, see which configuration fits your heavy-duty lifestyle the best. After viewing the RAM 1500 trim levels, visit Tri-Star Indiana online to browse our RAM 1500…
Homer City drivers can combine style, luxury, and performance when they drive away in a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Grand Cherokee cargo space allows drivers to experience an ample amount of seating capacity, so you can bring your friends and family along for every ride. The entertainment features make every trip in the Grand Cherokee…
If you’re looking for a versatile and powerful pickup that offers extra strength on Homer City job sites and also packs plenty of power to keep the adventure going, the 2020 RAM 2500 towing capacity enables you to do it all. Drivers can find the right towing or payload capacity along with a range of helpful…